Fidelity has done it again. Fidelity adds five additional iShares ETFs to its list of commission free trades. They now have 30 commission free ETFs. This is why I continue to keep most of our investments with them (see Fidelity review). The ETFs they added are great for diversification.
- iShares iBoxx High Yield Corporate Bond Fund (HYG)
- iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend Index Fund (DVY)
- iShares Dow Jones International Select Dividend Index Fund (IDV)
- iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate Index Fund (IYR)
- iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund (ACWX)
Their expense ratios, like many ETFs, are rather low. The lowest is 0.35% (ACWX), and the highest expense ratio is 0.50% (IDV and HYG). For a complete list of commission free ETFs from Fidelity please visit their web site.