TradeMONSTER is a fairly new company, having just opened for business in 2008. In just the few short years the company has been in business, tradeMONSTER has become a recognized name and a front runner in the personal investing industry. Founded by industry experts Dirk Mueller, Jon Najarian and Pete Najarian, tradeMONSTER’s philosophy is to allow individual investors a means to develop their own proactive, disciplined investing plan.
TradeMONSTER offers a variety of investment options all with strategy in mind. Whether you are looking to invest aggressively or prefer a more conservative investing approach, tradeMONSTER offers investing options to help you create a diversified portfolio. Investment options include stocks, bonds, futures, options, mutual funds and ETF’s.
The Trading Platform
TradeMONSTER offers an easy to use and customizable trading platform.
TradeMONSTER has a variety of tools available to assist customers in making the best investment possible in order to meet personal needs. Available tools allow investors to easily make an exit plan with each trade, research their options thoroughly before investing and keep tabs on personal trades. The technology behind their site’s tools rivals many of their competitors. Here is a closer look at some of the tools tradeMONSTER investors have available to them.
- The Basics – Real time quotes, charts and more.
- Performance Track – This advanced tool allows investors to create their own trade tags to easily see their current and past positions, evaluate performance of each trade and more.
- liveACTION – This trading tool is a scanner that searches for the best trading opportunities available personally for you on the market. It does the work for you, searching through databases to find exactly what you are looking for.
- strategySEEK – This tool takes users through three simple steps to determine a trading strategy that is right for them. It looks at the users risk priorities and uses inputted data to find matching investment strategies.
- Snapshot Analyses – This trading tool allows platform users the ability to assess their risk vs. reward before making the investment. Investors will be able to see what the probability of profiting on the trade, what the risk is and more.
- Trade Simulation – This tool allows users to take their current portfolio and hypothetically add in a stock or option position in order to practice and develop stronger strategy skills.
Education And Resources
TradeMONSTER offers a vast menu of educational resources for their traders. Beginner traders will find numerous articles and other educational tools to help them understand all the basics to get started. Whether you are a beginner trader or have years of experience you will find webinars and other live events along with a trading glossary and a blog to help you learn all you need to know to become an expert in the trading market.
TradeMONSTER’s learning center also offers a virtual trading account called paperTRADE that allows customers to test their skills, develop new strategies, and get a better understanding of the ins and outs of trading.
TradeMONSTER offers customers competitive straight forward pricing that is easy to understand with no hidden fees. The minimum amount required to open your account is just $2000.00 in cash or securities. Additionally, there are no platform or maintenance fees and no charges for inactivity or a low balance for you to worry about.
Customer Service and Support
Customer service is provided by a trained staff that has vast knowledge and experience and is there to answer all of your questions. They can be reached during the week M-F by either phone, email or through live help.
Awards And Recognitions
Even though tradeMONSTER is fairly new to the industry, they have made themselves well known in a short period of time and have been recognized for their accomplishments. Two years in a row the company has been recognized by Barron’s with a four star review and named best for options traders.
TradeMONSTER is usually most noted for its competitive, discount pricing. The variety of products and high tech tools also bring notoriety to tradeMONSTER. The $2000.00 minimum account start up deposit may keep some beginner traders away, but for seasoned investors it is a company to highly consider.