Open a new TradeStation brokerage account, and get 20% off commissions — Up to $1,500 in value. TradeStation (see our review) has been rated best for frequent traders in Barron’s 2015 broker survey. The trade free promotion is valid when you open a new equity or futures account with at least $5,000.
|Initial Deposit||Maximum Commission Rebate|
|$5,000 – $99,999||$500|
|$100,000 – $249,999||$1,000|
The terms of the offer are as follows:
“Rebates will be processed monthly and automatically applied to the account holder’s balance until the maximum rebate amount is achieved, the promotional period ends on March 31, 2017 or the account is closed. Commission rebates shall be limited to commissions for trades of equities shares, futures or options contracts that are executed through the TradeStation platform, and cannot be applied towards mutual funds, futures options, bonds or private placements, or trades of any kind called into the TradeStation trading desk.”
For more information visit their website by clicking on the offer below.
The promo is valid from date of joining TradeStation till March 2017. Hurry as the promotion itself ends December 31, 2016.
Is TradeStation Right for You?
TradeStation targets the active technical trader. Trade stocks, options, futures, and forex all from one platform. Their TradeStation 9.1 app with innovative new features and enhancements makes it their fastest, most powerful platform ever. TradeStation is somewhat unique in that they have two commission rates for stocks.
- Per Share Commission – $0.01 per share up to 500 shares and then $0.06 per share thereafter
- Flat-Fee Trading
- 30 trades or more/month $6.99
- 10 – 29 trades/month $7.99
- 1 – 9 trades/month $9.99
TradeStation’s trading platform allows you to track hundreds of symbols in real time with their RadarScreen®. You have the ability to get features such as their:
- New OptionStation® Pro options trading platform features interactive 2-D and 3-D position/risk graphs to help you build, evaluate, and track virtually any options position.
- New Portfolio-Level Back-Testing lets you evaluate performance, risk, and optimization scenarios for virtually any combination of symbols and strategies.
- New Chart-Based Trading allows you to quickly and easily place trades and manage positions and orders from a chart in real time.