- Review of: ReadyForZero
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Summary: Create a debt payment plan, track your monthly payments, see your progress, and make your way to zero with ReadyForZero's FREE debt service app.
As you probably already know from reading the other content on Investor Junkie, the first step to building wealth is paying off debt and regaining control of your money. There are multiple methods, strategies and ways you can accomplish this, but none of them have a built-in success factor like ReadyForZero.
ReadyForZero is an online software that creates a plan that’s personalized to you and your financial habits.
This paired with the visual charts and progress updates via email, will ensure you stick to your debt payoff plan.
The company is genuinely interested in helping people pay off their debts so they can start living their lives to the fullest.
How Does ReadyForZero Work?
ReadyForZero is the software I used when I paid down $14,000 of consumer debt and have now been debt-free for two years. The fact is that building wealth is all about changing your money mindset and motivating yourself to keep going.
Thanks to their helpful email updates and other visual aids, you can see your progress at a glance and watch your debts decrease month after month. Then once you reach the 25%, 50%, or 75% mark you’ll receive a big congratulations via email with a fun trophy reward attached.
They Offer Three Types of Plans
1. ReadyForZero FREE: this plan is the core of their service which concentrates on customizing a payment plan, tracking your progress to pay off your debt fast. The visual aids help keep you motivated and the tips shared on their blog will no doubt help you get out of debt for good. All for free!
3. ReadyForZero PLUS Credit: for $15 a month you’ll get access to the debt freedom plan, visual charts, progress updates, biweekly payment options, plus credit score tracking. With this service you can create a healthy financial picture and ensure your success is long-term.
A few new features include:
- The option to see a breakdown of the factors that impact your personal credit score
- A complimentary copy of ReadyForZero’s ebook, Destination Debt Free: The Complete Guide to Mapping Out Your Financial Success
- Speedier sign up process saving you a lot of time
They use the VantageScore 3 from Experian which updates your credit once per month.
|Mobile App||Yes – Apple iOS and Google Android|
Take the Next Steps
In order to ensure you change your financial habits for good, the RFZ software will prompt you to take the next steps in your debt plan. For instance, getting organized, changing your environment and even thinking about debt consolidation if you need it.
They make it easy for you to create a plan, but also provide you with the tools you need to make the plan stick, so you can ultimately reach your goal of financial freedom.
Use the Community for Support
One of the biggest appeals to using ReadyForZero to pay off debt is the community they’ve built. Not only is the RFZ team incredibly helpful, their community of other users are inspiring as they share their success stories and interact in real-time in the private group.
While I was paying off my debt, there was a point (after almost 10 months) where I wanted to give up. It was this community of supporters that encouraged me to keep going. They sent me supportive messages and emails that propelled me toward the finish line.
Having a supportive group of people who understand what you’re going through is an invaluable asset, not to mention their other awesome features.
Check Out the Resource Centers
ReadyForZero focuses on improving your finances by getting out of debt, monitoring your credit and helping you build wealth. They have multiple resource centers for things like budgets, mortgages, student loans and even advice for your career.
Almost any type of question related to your finances can be answered within their resource centers. And like any good startup, their customer support is stellar, so feel free to contact them with your questions.