Lending Club is a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending service, that offers higher than average returns to investors while offering lower than average rates to borrowers. I personally have money invested with them and have done an in-depth review of how I use Lending Club’s service, as well as what I like and don’t like.
If you’ve been thinking about opening an account with Lending Club, now’s your chance to get airline miles in the process. Select one of the two offers listed below:
Lending Club — 100K United Airline Miles Promo
Receive one United MileagePlus® award mile for every dollar you invest through Lending Club up to 100,000 miles for taxable accounts. That’s enough for four domestic round-trip SuperSaver flights.
The requirements for this promotion are as follows:
- The offer is available only to new customers, not existing customers.
- The offer is available only for taxable accounts.
- New customers must deposit a minimum of $2,500 to qualify for this promotion.
- The Lending Club investor must have UA MileagePlus account activated before investing in order to qualify. You can link your UA MileagePlus account when you register.
- The offer is limited to 100,000 miles or $100,000 deposited.
For more information please visit the link below. The Lending Club promotion ends January 9, 2018.
Lending Club IRA — Get up to $3,000 (expired)
Open a no-fee IRA account with Lending Club. Lending Club profits are taxed as ordinary income, so you are best to open a tax-deferred IRA account. With this promo you can get up to $3,000 in cash. Lower amounts are available when transferring smaller amounts. IRA fees are also waived for your first year when you invest $5,000 or more. This promotion ends April 30, 2017.
|Transfer Amount||Cash Bonus|
|$100,000 or more||$3,000|
|$50,000 – $99,999||$1,500|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$750|
|$10,000 – $24,999||$300|
|$5,000 – $9,999||$150|