Get $5 when joining Qapital. They are a microsavings service which is a great place to store your savings, while not making it painful to save.
The Qapital promotion is via a referral program. So not only do you get $5 for joining, but also I do as well.
If you want to find out more about Qapital you can read our review.
Here are eight possible rules when setting up your savings goal:
- Round-up — Save each time you pay for something with your card. You can round to the nearest $1, $2, $3, $4, or $5.
- Spend Less — If you spend less than your target budget amount, then save the difference. For example, if you spend less than $20 at Chiplote per week, then save the difference towards a goal.
- Guilty Pleasure — If you buy something you’re trying to resist, Qapital will automatically save some money for you. Save $10 every time you make a purchase at McDonald’s.
- Set & Forget — Save on a set schedule with a fixed dollar amount. You can do daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Apple Health — This option is not available on the Android app. If you hit a fitness target, Qapital will save money towards a goal. (Save $50 towards vacation goal every time you take 500 steps).
- IFTTT — With IFTTT your ideas on what can cause a trigged savings is unlimited. Could for example save $5 every time you turn on a home automation light switch in your house.
- Freelancer — Every time you get paid, put aside money towards taxes.
- 52 Week Rule — Save $1 the first week, $2 the second week, and so on for 52 weeks