Quicken is currently the most comprehensive personal finance software on the market. Look no further for a comprehensive and up-to-date list of Quicken coupons to save when purchasing this software.
Unfortunately, Quicken’s product line can be somewhat confusing. In most cases, we recommend purchasing Quicken Premier because of the investment options available.
Exclusive 27-Month Membership to Quicken 2019 From Amazon
First off, it’s important to remember that Quicken is now what is known as “software as a service.” Back in the old days, you’d buy a copy of the software at your local Babbage’s store, come home, pop the disk in your drive, and off you went until you decided to purchase the next update.
Today, however, it’s different. You purchase a membership to use Quicken’s software for a specified amount of time. And today, there’s a special, exclusive promotion that gets you a 27-month membership to Quicken 2019 for the price of 24 months.
In most cases, Amazon’s pricing is cheaper than paying retail from Quicken. Much cheaper, in fact. For a comparison, here’s the sales price of each version of Quicken on Amazon.
Amazon frequently changes their prices. The prices listed below are updated hourly.
Confused on which one to pick? I recommend Quicken Premier 2019 for its investment features. The pricing below is for the downloaded version of Quicken.
|Starter||Deluxe||Premier||Home, Business & Rental Property|
|More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
What’s New in Quicken 2019?
- Get Access to Your Bills — Access to 11,000+ online billers, bill PDF downloads.
- Customizable Investment Portfolio View — Check out your internal rate of return (IRR) an return on investment (ROI) to track your gains.
- Online Backup — Backup your 5 GB of data off your PC via Dropbox
- Excel Report Export — Expanded custom report layout options and direct Excel export.
- Email Rent Reminders and Receipts — Notifications are available within Home, Business and Rental Property.
- What-If Loan Analysis — Apply different payment scenarios to see options for paying off your loans.